Sunday, September 18, 2005

Tired, wonderful

IF you take away food from me, i'll say nothing.
If you take away water from me, i'll still say nothing, but maybe i'll die just couple of days later.
If you take away money from me, i'll still remain silent and continue with life.
But,
if you take away my brothers and friends from me, i'll die on the spot.

Haha... Stupid analogy!

Oh well, my mind is in the state of no control. NO control! Just came back home from the guys' night (I call it this way). Met up Dada, Willy and Sumi just couple of hours ago. Everyone changed except one (If you know who you are, please dun feel sad). Sumi - i shan't comment any. Dada - more matured, funky and charismatic, i should say. Willy - sad to say, he is still the WW i knew in Sec 3. (WW, well, go guess what is it)
Though i cannot fully re-enact what has actually happened throughout the night, but, i can fully remember and maybe this will stuck with my forever! Haha...

I tired, but was awaken by the wind, the strong wind. <>


I actually looking forward to next gathering with Dada and gang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home