Thursday, September 08, 2005

Crazy Question

Call me nuts or crazy or even nothing better to do

According to my understanding that the organism civilisation starts all from bacteria. But, (My question comes) how does those bacteria evolve to give you me, you, dinosaurs and even goldfish? Think this way, there are a rising number of cases of denguie fever in singapore, if we decontaminate the whole earth with the most powerful insecticide (imagine!), we kill all the aedes mosquitoes at one go (ideally!), will there still be mosquitoes in the future? So, if there are, from where and how are they produce created?


Don't you think it is funny? There was a period of time where the earth was left with nothing (thanks to the extinction of our dino dino), how did the mosquitoes survive the period of no blood?? Er.. I know these are stupid questions.




Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home