Friday, July 15, 2005

Well, suddenly so busy

I not sure if i'm busy with something or something to busy about. BUt, it seems to me that i had not have too much of time to slack and update here for the past 1 week. So where the hell did i go again this time, you may want to ask.

Well, nothing too serious, neither bad.
Just busy to construct and realsie my further, my dreams and my vision. Talking rubbish, ain't i? (you may think)

But, honestly, i'm doing that now. To make sure my life is not in waste in this remaining 1 year of boring office work.

You may call me stupid or foolish or even a person who has nothing better to do than this. Well, yes. I really had nothing better to do before this, but, i've find it better than anyhting else.

As least, i secured my future and is an period of uncerrtainty anymore. I know what i want and what it takes to realise what i want.


Bless me or keep silence about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home