Saturday, July 09, 2005

A boring yet tiring day

Today is my off day. (haha..)

But!

I did not plan anything for today. (sob sob!!!)

So woke up early in the morning, I literally sit there and watch TV, doing nothing.. (Cannot take it, doing nothing can be annoying)

Good thing -> went to meet Sumi for breakfast. Haha, went to eat one big bowl of Laska and a big bowl of ICE KACHANG (durian). Well, i think it must be me not eating spicy food and large quantities of food for a long time. Just these two things, i'm full like anything, Refused to move around and eat dinner or what..

After the lunch, both of us went to Town areas to shop shop... But, never buy anything. Except for the food (Jackson know what is it).

Well, parted with Sumi for three hours before i see him, together with Jackson again on the basketball court.

I don't know about the both of them, but i sweated out alot for just the twop hours of matches. (Well, my skills still remains sucky, i should say)

Time for home sweet home, and tada.. I'm here to update my blogs (Someone would know why i would laugh out loud at this sentence).


Well, later would meet alot of people, good thing.

Meanwhile, i think i should go and sleep sia.. or else tomorrow like panda. Wahaha!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'm still looking for him. BUt, still got no news.
I tried to contact all my primary schools mates to reach him indirectly, but still no news yet.
Haiz.. How long more wuld i have to wait before i'm able to hear from him or even to see him. Just a small glance and i'll be more than satisfied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home