Saturday, July 23, 2005

I feel so good

It always feel so good to go out with few good friends or brothers to shop, eat or even have a small chat.

Today, i went to met up with one of my BMT mates at Far East Plaza, Orchard. It was not a good start out for me, as i alighted at the wrong station, it took me qutie some time to find or even to locate the place.

Upon met up, we went in to hunt for new shoes and, of course, clothing. To be honest, i was shocked to find that the Great Singapore Sale was still on till tomorrow. (Throughout my jorney, my legs were wobbling, thanks to the 10km run i had yesterday morning. Nonetheless, it felt wonderful and proud to finish the 10km non-stop.)

After hours of window roaming, we did not manage to hunt any good stuff we wanted. So we decided to switch next venue.

Took our dinner at S11, Cuppage. After that, we went to Borders. Should say that my 'bad' habit kicked up again? I rushed to the CD section to hunt down 2 composers - Scott Joplin and J. Offenbach. Thanks heaven, i manage to found the rare collections and bought them wothout thinking.

Soon, after being satisfied by the trip to Border, we went to Terrence, Orchard, for a drink.

With that, it was 11pm, and we headed home.


To conclude, it feels good to go out with pals, friends or brothers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home