Friday, July 22, 2005

Seems like a typical week

Nowadays, maybe due to my irregular working hours and tution jobs, i start to find that i'm like a zombie living for the sake of living. It is just like an empty shell with a little decoration on the outside, so as to attract people to see me, and nothing more than that.

I have declared and swore that i should and would make full use fo my time to improve and upgrade myself, also to find back the real me. But, it looks like I have failed my mission, goal and future stakes.

Yes, i told myself to study and to prepare myself hard for my entrance to Uni next year. But, it seems that i have lost my power and energy to push on, as for now. It seems to me that it is mainly due to my irregular hours of study and ill-discipline of learning schedule. I think i should really sit down one of these days just to review my whole schedule and timetable.

Next, to earn more bucks. Haha, it seems to me that i'm doing it in the negative way. (If you know what i mean) Sigh!!


Then now, everyday seems to lifeless to me. Every action and step can be predicted with 90% accuracy. No surprizes no nothing at all..

When?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home