Saturday, September 24, 2005

That's me, the man who don't wish to wear any mask at all.

The mask is too heavy for me to wear, it weighs more than a ton. With that stupid mask on, i will be like a bird which lost its freedom by being trapped in a cage or even like a man being tied to the ground who only can give the saddest sound, the saddest sound. I don't want to see myself in this state, so why nother to put on the mask and let people see my mask. I want people to know me as my true self, the only me, the true me, not the one which a mask.

With the mask on, they will only see the mask. (Mask can be bought everywhere) The unique me will be gone, gone with the wind. So why bother to wear the mask.

Yes, people will tell me wear that to protect myself from some people's "backstabbing" scheme. I have nothing to lose, so more i should not wear the mask.

I believe that people should know the true me, the me who has no mask at all. The me who shoudl honesty, love, smile and friendliness to all. Yes, i may be stupid to think like that, so what? For at least, i will feel more happy, lighter and more relaxed. Life will be more colourful and more fruitful.

So? Masks are nothing but stuff that will make me tired and make me to turnto someone who i will not recognise me. I don't want that to happen. So? The person who will talk to you, laugh with you, cry with you will the true me, no mask. But, with true heart and full sincerity.


So that will be, the true me, the unique true me. Cos Smile will bring to all discourage, drive troubles away for all thr troubled people and drain worries out of people. Yes, that will me, the person who sees troubles and worries as part and parcel of life, but, happiness and laughters as the must in life. Cos smile bring the world together even closer and spice up my life.


call me stupid if you want, i don't care.
I just wanna be the one who is free and relax.
Haha...


People says that i have a sound EQ, so what is EQ? Am i so good? haha...
Anyway, thanks..

2 Comments:

Blogger -S| M|N- said...

good entry...correct, why humans must wear a mask? society is cruel, but you can also protect yourself without a mask. i believe treating friends with love, warmth and sincerity. good one, keep on smiling and bring smile to others too

10:37 AM  
Blogger ying said...

being urself is not stupid.... neither is wearing a mask...

some people chose the time & event to wear it....thats why the world is full of confusions....

nevertheless, I believed that, though one may experienced backstabbing when without the mask; one can also gain a true friend without wearing it. See your luck!!

Cheers Friend!

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home