Sunday, September 18, 2005

The guy who sits in front of the screen now - oops, that's me

It has been 50hours since i closed my eyes and lie on a bed and rest. Yet, i still don't feel any sense of exhaustion nor my eyelids are heavy!! Just came back from a relax and slow walk around at Causeway Point, Woodlands.

Finally, i must agree with waht Da said yesterday (Or rather this morning) sometimes impluse shopping is the best thing on earth. Yup, i saw some wonderful accessories and clothing and bought it at that point of time, well, it cost quite alot, but so what? Buy and be happy about it lor!

Maybe till now, since yesterday afternoon, i have yet to make any decision that i regretted. Like meeting up for the dinner and get-together session and even not to sleep or going to Woodlands for a walk and breather before i start my NEW MONDAY@@ I spent about hours in the area and finally before i left the vincinity, musics from the NIE band caught me and forced me to stay to enjoy the wonderful performance. Though it was only an hour or so, it is the first time of the many months that i have watch live musical concerts. Now, i'm tempted to play my instruments. Haha... Making my whole body itch, cannot i have the urge, i have the urge!!! Haha...


Ever since my ex broke my tennis racket into 2 pieces (Don't ever ask me how she did that! This is strongly because I also can't figure that out!), i'm tempted to buy a new tennis racket. But with the fear of not fully utilising it , i have not buy any yet. I'm tempted to buy!! Help help!!! I'm tempted!! I'm desperate! Oh no!!
Should i or should i not? Should i? SHould i not?


Guess what, my ex came back this weekend to celebrate Mooncake festival here, i have co-ordinate alot of movements to surprise her and in hope to win back her, but ultimately abolish the plan. Good horse don't eat back head grass (Erm.. translate DIRECTLY back to Chinese please). And anyway, i'm not in the mood to go into BGR to lock my freedom and my time. Haha.. So nope, no never at this moment!


I'm evil, i'm energetic, i'm hot..
And
Hungry!

Mum!! Where's my dinner?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home