Thursday, September 29, 2005

Slack to appreciate life

If you know how it feels to be in office from 8 to 7 daily, you might be able to understand absolute boredom you would to face if you have no projects / assignments in your hand. Well, today i got this feeling, it is kind of not very nice because my whole 4 hours was wasted, or should i say completely wasted?

Yes, it is very good to find time to slack if you are doing things that were in your own accord, for example contributing my pride, my youth and my time to an organisation that i have least interest in, with so many regulations that are out to bully us. But, it will be bad on the other hand. I'm wasting my good 4 hours on nothing but sitting in the room, enjoying the cool air (thanks to the national air-con!) and a stupid computer in front of me. It is kind of wasting 4 hours of my youth which could be put into good use somewhere, like cycling, fishing or even studying. It is a kind of turn-off for me. A really turn-off.

Ok, let's forget about the involuntarily service i was forced to contribute, talk about something nice, comforting and funky. Ya?

Finally, there is one such show which is able to capture my whole 1 x hour a day in front of the tv - Changjin (a korea show), that is. It is unlike the typical show i get to see from HK, where kissing and 'talking love' are the main emphasis of the show or where by the crime plot was being expected in the very first episode. This show is exciting and soul-capturing because of 1 word - realistic! But too bad, most of my weekdays evening are booked fully. So, maybe i got to buy the whole drama series to enjoy it when my time to slack comes.

So glad that "xIngZ's theory of smiley" is quite acceptable , or should i say most people still think it is aren't stupid at all. Well, perhaps i should push it to a large scale ? Erm.. Worth a try..

I'm looking forward to Late October and early November, for at least most of ym evenings will be free up for me to go chilled or chiong with my brothers, buddies and friends.

Yeah...

Before i end, let me conclude-> so did you smile today?

--------------------------------------------

Coming soon... Dreams 4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home