Thursday, October 06, 2005

Stupid Impulse here again

Suddenly, i thought of picking up a violin or even a cello to play a few songpieces, be it Ophenus or be it concerto, just play to vent out all mixed feelings that i have experienced for the past few days. Hahaz..

Or even to pick up a tennis racket to play for hours. If not, just to run for hours and hours.

Well, if you are a guy, you would probably guess out that i have been tied up by the sets of discipline set by my organisation. (I have to re-affirm this point : I have been involuntarily drawn into this wonderful organisation, which has various sets of rules, regulations and whatever that are out to bully poor souls like me.) Sometimes i always wonder why must i spend part of my youth, which i could have spend 'chionging', chilling or even studying to be a better me, on this service where not even a single of appreication praise was given to me for the work i have done. (Forget it, i don't think it should gets into my way, my life and even my mood)

These three days have been yet another smooth-sailing days for me, nothing happened. No disaster. No anything! With the exception of stress from my tuition students, yes, they are having exams these few days and weeks. Of course, i have been slogging for these past few days, running to various places to do a final burst of revision for all my students. In hope that they can pass with flying colours. (Erm.. i think colours don't fly!!)

Really look forward to late october and november to chilli out with buddies and friends.
Halloween party @ Mao mao anybody? Hahaz... I must be crazy.

Yes, i'm tired, my eyes are very dry. I think i should go and sleep soon.
Yup..

Hahaz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home