Friday, October 14, 2005

I gave up explaining

Haiz... So people at my age must have a girlfriend and bring her home to let parent see so as to have the passport to "peace" at home?

For a moment i thought my parents would most prob understand why i refused to have a girlfriend now (though part of the reason is that Nobody would want me!). Their reaction today upon seeing my future sis-in-law bewildered me for the whole evening. I have no peace at the diner table. Help!!

So people at my age must go find 1 girl? Please! I got my 5 years plan to go ahead with and no time for all such things >>

To put it simple: I have don't think i have the time, strength, effort and brain to think of where to eat, where to bring her for our dates, gifts to buy and important dates to celebrate. I have no such energy to do that now, what's worst, i don;t want to tied down my freedom because part of my freedom have already gone to the involuntarily service that has all the regulations that are out to bully me. I want the remaining freedom, out of control by people. I want my freedom and time to be spent my way.

Moreover, girls nowadays are not my cup of tea (Coffee or even any drinks you want to call). They aren't like Cecilia Lau, so won't catch my attention. Trying to look elegant but tends to end up like plastic roses. Wanna to outshine other girls but tends to look like 1 x big clown. Having accessories around for wanting to stand out the crowd but like so fake and overly-decorated, seems like xmas tree to me. (I mean SOME girls, if you are angry, well, that means you are 1 of them lor). No class, no sense of elegance and no sens of purity, yes i that's the word Purity. Not even near the the woman of wisdom and elegance, purity and class, sophistical and well-mannered, mature yet not proud. If you want to now who is i'm describing, Cecilia Lau, that is!

So i have explain for the 1 last time, so don;t ever come and ask me for reasons again.

Mum, let me off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home