Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Cramps! Arh!!

Last night was a cooling and comfortable night, partly due total exhaustion, i slept like never sleep before.

It was 4am, i could recognise the tune played by my oldgrandfather clock, it was a 60's childhood tune, la-me-so-do-la... Yes, the surrounding temperature was very low, very relaxing and cosy. Simply heaven, i should say.
Suddenly, something bad happened. Arh!! I had a cramp, that lasted for an hour. Stupid cramp, brought me back from my wonderful dreamland, woke me up from my exciting sleep (like what i said, i slept like never sleep before, you can guess how sweet i had slept).

What's worst? The stupid cramp was with me for the whole day. I felt the sensation when i went for a jog this morning, felt the pain when i was eating my lunch and etc.. till now!

Kaoz... WTF!

Some say that the body is showing a warning signal, indicating that the body salt is low, that's why cramp.
Some say that the body circulation is bad, that's why cramp.
Some say that the oxygen depth is high, that's why cramp.
Blah blah blah..
Hm.. Can any kind soul out there tell me why there are cramps?
Yes, i'm stupid!

Ok, i think i should stop here and go sleep.
Smile people! :) that's the way, keep this spirit up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home