Sunday, October 23, 2005

I love my address of my blog

Yup, i love the URL of my blog.
It somehow describe my feelings and my attitudes in life.

Especially at this stage of life, where i'm not a nerdy boy and not yet a matured man, there are still issues that are too complex for me to handle..

I'm just like a red dragonfly, growing up slowly and appreciating the times i had.

Just managed to end off my chatting session with Aries. I must really thanked her for the point she highlighted and reinforced. What she mentioned was quite correct - I should not let those people to run me down . As long as i'm clear of what i'm doing, the intention was good, i should not be affected by those wonderful comments. For those comments did affected me initially, but as time passed, i got over with it.

Life is full of challenges.
Oh well, nothing much happned this week, i'm still the same old me, still the same silly idiot. Wahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home