Sunday, October 23, 2005

If at one point of time, a wrong decision has been made, what would the ending be?

Homo sapiens have to make decisions day in day out, to decide what to eat, what to wear, whaere to go, what to do and etc. Basically, the ability of making decisions seems to be inbuild in us ever since we open our eyes and see this beautiful yet funny world.

The question is not whether we know how to make decisions or not, but if the decision made was correct and right or not. I cannot say that i always make a right decision, i'm always the kind who always get into stupid and funny situations.

Still, there are many things of which i chose in my earlier part of my life which i'm glads i did that. Oh well, this part may get a little emotional and sensitive. If you get to understand what i mean, i think it is good for you, but if you don't, i won't blame you or whatsoever.

In the nutshell, i'm glad that i have a bunch of good brothers and friends (Ppl like Sumi, Kian, Da, Willy, Sing, Min, Xiang, Mei, Zi Yun {i prefer to call her Zi Ying}, Weisi, Ken Ken, Chris and etc.) I'm really very thankful for they are always there to hear my nonsense and go out with me. Really very happy and thankful. Yeah, i know that as a guy, i should not get emotional in such issues, there are still alot of things for me to do and alot of responsiblities for me to assume.

I don't mind being emotional, for at least i will not regret or feel sorry for not saying or doing things that i should. Yes, i'm a paranoid. Time is short, there are so many cases to proof this statement. I'm aware of this sentence and carry this with me. That is why i don't wanna to reserve now for my future. Call me stupid and silly.

--------------------------------------------------------

Friends gathering sessions! Some people think that it is a chore, some people think that it is a duty as a friend, some people hate it. But to me, it is a catching up session. A time where i get to see my bros and friends, talk and laugh with them. All i want is just a simple high tea session. A time where we get out of the rigid and routine day where we slogged for our future, just sit there with a cup of milk tea and talk about issues that would keep the friendship fire going, keep my spirit high and boost my morals for a better me.

--------------------------------------------------------

My days to uni life are getting closer and closer. I have heard of the Uni politics, yet, i'm still looking forward to it.

--------------------------------------------------------

Yes, i think i'm crazy again...

I'm still in phase 1 of my 5 year plan

1 Comments:

Blogger ying said...

yea, I still prefered to called Zi Ying den ZiYun... LOL.

well, I agreed that time is short. To me, life is far too short. Look back, 20 years had pass....

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home