Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Ya ya

Today i'm early to write here.
Why?

It is best not to know at all. Yes, that will be my answer.

Suddenly in this 'limited' organisation someone pinpoint something that i think it is actually worth some considerations. He told me that since i got the momentum to study in University now (I mean as in next year), i got the heart to keep learning (Don't seems to be me), i should go for a double major, if not a 3 subjects major (Never heard of that, roughly know what he meant). Ok la, me personally intended to do a double in Uni, so what he had said today seems to describe my plan (phase 5 of 10).

Interesting.
Why?
For my impression to him was diligent (Er.. where got?)

Anyway, today is just like any other day. Miss some fun, trap in here, do s*** work, count to freedom day. Everything is the same, same old clothing, some old breakfast, same old face, same old s***.

Nothing has changed, sadly.
When will it be the day where i opened my eyes, i see surprises. (not as in heart attack, fast killing ones).

So when will it be?
Haiz..

Anyway, feeling a little not usual when got to know that the reposnee for the next gathering is not very exciting. Ok la, change the timing and venue and see how.

I seems to be free this week
appear to be free that week
going to be free the following week
So am i free?

Hahaz.. Time to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home