Sunday, November 06, 2005

Things happen in the way that there is no way you could explain

Sometimes, i find that the changes around me are rather fast for me to grasp and adapt, or should i say i'm now becoming slower to change for a change? The way things started out, developed and ended were all simply to hard for me to explain or to even comprehend. Many arising issues have blinded me from judging, gauging or even planning my way, my life and my future.

Yes, i did said before - For what plan so much? The more you planned, the more you feel sad for if one step goes wrong, you have to re-plan. Why not walk along with the changes and enjoy the surprizes that pop out along the way. This is what life should be - Enjoyable, full of surprizes. But, honestly how much longer can i live? Perhaps if i win fate (Which is what i should not do because fate has brought in alot of stuff that i enjoyed), i can be more happy-go-lucky. But, if it is the other way round? Well, for at least, i know i did things that i won't regret.

Well, it seems that many years of my life and many things that i did within the past 19 plus plus years could be easily summarised by a few words. Though i knew something, at times i seems to know nothing. I know the pain of know something, but often being 'seduced' by the joy of knowing something. So what am i? I don't know.

But 1 thing for sure is that i'm lucky to have people willingly to enter and exit my train (life). People entering in, i'll treasure them; people alighting, i'll remember that till the day where i'm gonna to be called home by the lord. Sometimes, you might wonder why the heck i do this, but i'm just to lazy to explain as it is pointless to do that, not because people won't understand, it is just that my explaination is too dumb. Alot of things, especially appreciating of friends, i have learnt them through the hard way, so hard that i nearly could not put myself together.

I guess i'm getting sensile and soon maybe be diagnosed to have Alzhimer's Disease (commonly known as old people eat idiot symptoms).
Yeah, live fast die young.
I guess i'll have to fight with fate to see who wins.
But, who would be the likely winner? It seems so obvious.

I'm tired, let me rest.
I think i should sleep.
Or maybe i should sit down by a bay, enjoy the sea breeze and watch the sunset.
(Yup, sunset is undescribe-able beautiful, but it only last for 5 mins)

Yup, ending another entry with yet a smile!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home