Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Well, i know i cannot escape anymore

Oh well, i think i have been trapped, and it seems that i''m been trapped in there for many many months.

Yup,by now i should be in the bed and snooring, but i choose to sit here and end up talking about this here. Sounds pathetic. Well, it is pathetic.

I'm been struck there for months and here i am, still being trapped there for many months. How long will i take to flip over this page? I don't know.
How long will i take to start a fresh page of this topic? I really have no idea about it. But, what i believe and know is that - OH WELL! I'm struck here again.

I'm not fit to talk about this, but the heart seems to be irrational nowadays. What can i do? Just quietly sit and let this feeling worn off.

Trapped, struck. What to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home