Sunday, November 20, 2005

Think, thought and confirm?

Hmm... Let's see what we've got for today. Hmm..

Actually, there is nothing for me to talk about. Ok, i did not take things for granted and be lazy about things. It is just that there are some issues that i don't get it and i don't think that i will get it at this point of time, where i'm mentally blocked and there is absolutely nothing that i can do now but to wait.

Quite a lot of things that happened around the world for the past few months set my mind in thinking (Did i say i'm having mental block now?). Homo Sapiens are indeed the funniest creatures in Earth. Things turned out the way it should not be partially due to jealously, unstable ideology, dominance and etc. So where are peace, love and equality? I don't know.

Eyes are indeed the windows. You get to see things that you enjoyed (Seeing your friends, your loved ones, your careers, mountains, sunset and etc.) and of course, the things that i hate (Pain, sufferings and etc). I cannot seriously describe what i have saw last night and what actually sets me thinking. If you really want to know, you come and find me in person, that i might consider telling you.

I think i'm getting a little incoherent here, for my mental blocking symptoms is actually the cause for it.
----------------------

I think i'm stress by my test. Time to go and study.
Yup, i think i should start to study.
Yes, if not, i think i will really fail.
----------------------

Ok, i think i should go and sleep.
For i think i'm tired.
Really very tired.
----------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home