Monday, December 05, 2005

Dreams are tempting, but...

What Jackson have told me that night is true, though it is painful upon waking up from the dreams that were once established, honestly speaking, who aren't sad or hurt upon waking up from such things?

Yup, the 2 years have indeed broaden my view, i used to think that my microscopic bird-eye view is majestic and fantastic, until these 2 years. If there is something you must learn in the involuntarily service that i need to contribute, perhaps re-learning is the word to describe. And this word is of very broad meaning and i shall save the whole defintion for the good of mankind.

So that is.

If by describing me, you would use friendly, then i think i have got myself trapped in a place where no one would ever want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home