Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A period of settling down time

There were too many things happening for the past three days (be it good or bad). So it is best to let me voice them out and release all the feelings that were being stored in me.

Again, maybe it is my fault , i find it hard to adapt after the incident. Well, it seems to me that my whole office building is dead, the spirit is still so low, so low. Yes, there are laughters, but not long. Everyone is still quite upset for the loss. Haiz, indeed it is quite a painful experience. Yup, his wife and children have returned back to Singapore, still deciding th aftermath procedures.

Finally, i got to watch Chicken Little today. Yup, by right i should have watched this show last saturday or even sunday. Ok, never mind. Yup, so went to watch the movie with one of my best camp mates (I think i only got a handful of good camp mates). Ok la, it is sort of worth the money. I love that chicken little and of course, that porcupine (he's cool, wow!). So what happen? Me and my bro end up laughing, swinging back and forth.. NIce movie, good crowd.

Yup, good neews to poor souls like me (ie. ending the service on the same day as me), we have 167 days more (corrected as of 15 Dec 05 { Inclusive of Public Holidays and weekends}) and for me personally, well i just got 100 more days (excluding public holiday, leave and weekends!)! Yup!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home