Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Suddenly, i feel alive again

Today is my first day of being a 20yrs old person. Though only received one gift this year, i'm still very happy that most of my friends have sent in their greetings and blessing since 12am yesterday. Thanks buddies and friends!!

So what has made me feeling alive again?
Believe it or not, i was trapped in the camp to help one of my friends to do his guard duty as he is on leave. (Yes, you might scold me stupid. Fancy taking a duty on my birthday.) Guess what? I'm grateful and happy that i actually took the duty. Why? Well, i met one of my long lost secondary school friends, we stayed up the whole night to chat and catch up with each other's latest progress. The feeling of chatting with a close buddy was so nice and so heart-warming. Yup, you can guess it, he was the one who gave me a gift. (Anyway, MS thank you!Poly life has actually made you to be a better man. Your thinking is so much more matured and sensible. Yup, never regret staying up the whole night to chat with you.)

Anything more than this?

Yup, managed to make one new friend in my tour of duty (sound a little child-like right? Well, that's me lor...). OK la, so happy that he still remember me after the duty. Really, it brighten my whole day. Believe it or not, till now, i'm still so happy about it. Yeah!

So Year 2005 will leave us and exit out of our life soon, have you all made your resolutions? If yet to, better start doing now. If you ask what's resolutions, haha, i can only tell you this:

- Hope that in Year 2006, my days remain as happy as it can be. Joys and Laughters remain as it is. And i can make more friends.. Yeah!

Sound stupid? Well, that's me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home