Saturday, January 07, 2006

So i'm still waiting..

You know what?
I still cannot help but to be still happy.
What is there happy about??
Hahaz..
Well, i made a new friend. (Still remember my birthday?)
Well, for the past three birthdays of mine (including last year), i have many many surprizes..
In Year 2003, i met her.
IN Year 2004, i celebrate my birthday and 1st yr anniversary.
In Year 2005, i made a new friend and had a wonderful and funky birthday celebration in my workplace.

Well, i certainly hope that this good spirit will goes on till the rivers end.
Now what?
I'm waiting.
Waiting.

Today makes my blog's 200th entries celebration. Well, as the time pass, i've got to realise that this blog is goona to be more and more dull.
There are nothing more i look forward to when i'm quite content with what i have now.
There are nothing more for me to complain when i know that my time has come and my yello ribbon is within reach.
There are nothing to cry about when there is no reason to do that anymore.


i may be sad, but, it won't last long.
Hopefully, i will grow, grow to be a person who is stronger and who is like seagull, who will see far and fly high.

Life starts to be back to normal conditions. Routine, but i know it will not last for long. For at least just 5 more months. My time has come for me and i reall appreciate it..

Yup, still waiting.
I know this is a little aimless but i have to wait.

I wanna to be transparent and hope to be as transparent as i can be.
I'm hopeful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home