Friday, January 06, 2006

Waiting

The feeling of waiting is so disgusting.
There are so many things that i have to wait from Monday till Today.. How long more am i going to wait? Can anyone tell me?

Maybe i'm over-contented with my life as for now that i tends to take things for granted. Or maybe due to the freed up time spcae that i have and the 'funny' understudy that was posted in, i find myself in more deep shit that ever. My "term of contract' with the largest organisation in my country is going to end in just 5 months time, but i still don't see the time for me to slack. People still keep calling out my name as if i'm the personal assistance to them, or the secretary. What makes the situation more stressed up? My wonderful understudy trying to tell me to do work instead of the other way round. (Ok, i won't mind if he is overly busy and dedicated work to me, but, come on la, he is so free sitting in one corner. Pushing all the work to me with the excuse "You would know better than me cos you are the PA." I won't mind if he is new to the job or whatsoever shit. BUt, even answering phonecall is tough for him too? Calling to liase with people also a tough task to handle too?)

My "master" (Grand Master Twung) told me once that it will be good to have someone of same rank as you so as you don't need to take care of him much. Erm.. (Sorry!) I beg to difer now. I seems to kanna even more arrows than beofre. He is taking the excuse "I don't know, he never tell me before.", "I am the same rank as you, so you cannot control over me." Come on, i am not, will not and never want to do that. For what?

The most fortunate thing out of these series of misfortunes is that my boss know that i'm drowning of work that she cannot take it she blasted my understudy today. (Sounds evil, but at least she did managed to help tp free up my workload. Newbirds are getting more and more out of hand lately. All the seniors made the same conclusion.)



Haiz...
Yup, i know i cannot comment or even to criticize people, but, i simply cannot take it. Please let me grumble a little, if not i will die of frustration. Haiz..


This week has just passed wihout me realising that.
Good, i'm still waiting for his reply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home