Sunday, January 08, 2006

Why?

Rainy days are thought to be nice. As it is cooling and it is ideal for sleeping. BUt, i hate it when it rain for the past three days.. I cannot go for my run and let alone a simple game of tennis...
So why it is raining almost every single day?
According to the geography knowledge i once possessed, it cannot be a monsoon rain. NOw is the time where the northern hemisphere gets a little hotter than the southern hemisphere. Winds are orignated from the Northern Hemisphere. Hence, we should not be able to get much rin from monsoon winds. Conventional Rain? I thought this kind of rain only happen in late afternoon?
So what is it actually?
And why must it rain for the whole day long?
I cannot go running at all....
Haiz...
I'll get fat if things goes on life this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home