Sunday, February 19, 2006

I thank you so much so much

(I'm not sure if you will be able to take a look at this particular post, but somehow this is dedicated to you , my dear fren!)

Somehow i only got to know you last January when both of us got posted in the current office, though we were in the same training way in August 04. From then on, i really don't know how we clicked, but i managed to get along with you very well (i thank god for that).

Now that it is the time for me to go, though not because of the end of service term. I think it is time for me to do something for you, at least.

First and foremost, i thank you for sparing half an nour each day to eat lunch with me, putting up with my nonsens talk everyday, those daily little conversation we have, pttuing up with my grumbling whenever i see you.

Next, i thank you for lending your listening ear whenever i'm sad, asking out for tennis games and movies (Yup Chicken Little, King Kong, Tom Yam Gong..).

Furthermore, i thank you for asking me out for those wonderful shopping trips and for accepting me as a very close buddy of yours. Thank you so much so much.

Now that i'm going off, i seriously do not know when we are going to meet each together again. I really thank you for being there, always.

Thank you so much!!
Really...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home