Thursday, March 16, 2006

I hate distance gaps and time limitation

So there she is, bestowing people with 24hours a day, inclusive of travlling, eating, sleeping, bathing and etc. No knowing that this might hurt quite some people, she still persist to do.

And there she goes, so round and allows people to make claims tht globalisation indeed bring the world closer. But, are the hearts closer too?

Suddenly, it seems to me that the hearts are tearing apart and some people seems to get out of my train. Am i hallucinating or the truth has come by just in time.

Conversations through mails are getting lesser and lesser, can't help but to thank work committment and circumstances. Wanting to do more to show my passion and care, but somehow time does not allow me to do so.

I seems to be tied down to the ground and lose the abilities to fly and soar high. Am i overly sensitive or just that the truth has come by just in time?

Is the world change and throwing me out of the naive and innocent island to be back to the cold cruel world?
Hoping this is not the truth i'm facing, if not i've got no target and aims in my life.
LoNeLY FiLLs uP all E skY, CaN't HelP bUt woNdeR whY...
LiFE caN be sO sTRangE>>>

1 Comments:

Blogger Xiang Xiang~~ said...

If loneliness ever dare to fill up all of ur sky.. No worries... i'll be there to combat with ur loneliness by adding colours to it and won the battle... and after that.. ur sky will be mine to hehehehehehehhehehehe.........................................!!!!!!!!

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home