Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Suddenly got this stupid thinking

I really thanks ah Jos for sparing some precious sunday night to listen to me and my plans for the future. Thanks, ah Jos!!
After talking to him, a very heart to heart and deep-down talk, i suddenly got to realise that i have lacked of something in life. Work experience, that is. Hahaz.

I took a look at the Classified, from The Straits Times, i have the urge and thought of trying a factory production job, a sales job and a cleaner. I have the urge and curiousity to find out how each job has put ahead for people working in the them and what's the pros and cons about each job. Hahaz..

I don't know why, but thought of such ideas..

So do paper melt?

1 Comments:

Blogger -S| M|N- said...

Its good to go out and work. At least you will get a feel of the working society. Also, it reflects well on your resume. But well, thats not the most impt factor. The most impt thing is you actually meet up with different kinds of people, have a feel of been scolded by boss, been "kicked" by colleagues. Its just a good experience.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home