Saturday, May 27, 2006

Untitled 3

Somehow or rather, as the time comes, uncertainty, itself would automatically set in place. After so much of waiting and struggling through, so much of tears and sweats, so much of laughters and joys, so much of learning and eye-opening moments, another chapter of my life would soon come to an end.

I would not say that the past two years are fully utilized, neither would i concluded that it has been a waste or anything in the similar fashion. There were simply many many things that really caught me and set me into thinking after these two years of 'work'.

I could still remember, vaguely, what happened immediately after the high school examination - Uncertainites fell in place and set a pit-hole for me to fall through fears and helplessness. Perhaps after so much of theories studies and memory exercises for 12 years, the sudden exposure to the society, i mean working society in this context, got me into deep apprehension. If you are poor in direction (pertaining to map-reading) and ended up in a cross-road junction, you would roughly understand how i felt at that point of time.

Well, now the same sort of feeling is currently paying me a visit. Yup, soon, it would be a vicious cycle of apprehension.

I guess that is not the point i wanted to highlight here.
After 2 years, 24 months or in another way, 700 over days in the service sector, i have seen people from different walks of life. from the rich, from the poor, juvenile delinquents, snobbish noblemen, innocent young kids, worrying middle-aged folks, carefree pampered guys, real yellow ribbon personnel and etc. I would say that life is full of mysteries and miracles. Afterall, we got to realise that life is not as perfect as what we used to draw when we just knew how to crawl. Indeed, it was eye-opening.

Not forgetting, the friends and good brother that i have managed to make during my period of service. I'm really elated and proud to have them. How nice it would be if such relationship can still grow and be everlasting even when we leave the service together.

Time passes and life still have to carry on. I guess i would miss the place and all the happy times i have when i'm in service. Sweet memories, though there were sad ones too.

Hello new chapter, here i come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home