Saturday, July 01, 2006

Actually, if everyday can be a happy day.. Life would be so kind

Fancy being sick and breathless, i hung around the library the whole of this afternoon to venture out my search for the books that i wanted (bro, you should know what i'm looking for actually). After 3hours of thorough search, i managed to find the book that i actually want (though the book did not fit the bill totally, it was near to prefection).

Yup, actually, i was looking for some reading materials that are written based on people's experience, and behind each story there would be a teaching value. Hard to find, my bro said. But, i really hope to find such books.

Procrastinator, so i was labelled by my bro when i was on the phone with him just now. I have no other choice but to agree. Hahaz.. Yup, so what happen was i managed to settle down the piles and piles of letters that were attention to me only today, and one of the letter actually dated 3rd April 06, which was about 3 months or more ago. There are so many things and schedule booking to do, and in fact, my schedule was filling fast, even till mid Dec, i have people telling me to block book this slot. (Now, you understand why i say i need to block book that day for you just to celebrate your birthday with you even it is 5 months away from now?)

Haiz.. Now i understand how come my seniors always mentioned that as you grow older you would have less time for yourself. I would agree, but what i'm afraid the most is i might have less time for brothers and friends too. Hate it if this is to happen.

Suddenly, i feel like organising a big outing for all people to East Coast Park one of the days, just to sit down and gather with the crowds, as a relaxation day. Yup, life has been too busy for me to actually sit down with each and every friend lately. There are still so many people that i have been missing lately, like Anthony, Joshua, Wayne, TY, BR, Mervyn, MJ, Dillion, Lao Da... and her. Haiz...

Yup...

Well, but the lucky thing i'm still able to meet up with KK, if i was to miss him too, haha, i guess i would need counselling..

Yup, funny thing happen today >> Deja Vu. I would say.

Hahaz...


I can lose everything including my life, but the last thing that anyone should take away from me would be bros & frens. Yup.. 24/7 is my promise, giving all my best is my affirmation. Everything is my agreement, till i'm to be called home by the lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home