Saturday, July 22, 2006

I'm back!

It has been quite some time since my last post. Numerous incidents and issues happened, things weren't at my advantages a few days ago, disillusions nearly crept in and befriended me.

But, the good news is - well, i'm finally back standing up again; preparing myself to give my shots once again - for the dreams i yearn, for my love ones, for my future and for a better tomorrow. Life was a nusiance a few days ago when things weren't getting in my way and when people don't understand my penny of thoughts. Ha..

Just less than 2 weeks, i'll be an undergraduate (student once again). Things are happening at too a fast pace that nearly freaked me out days ago. Things are finally back to my court and back to my control.

Hmmm.. Everybody, i'm back!!

2 Comments:

Blogger -S| M|N- said...

hee!!! good that you are back!!!

8:47 AM  
Blogger ying said...

oh yea!! someone is back on the action list!! whoo hoo!! Jia you!!!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home