Monday, September 11, 2006

The battle is just going to start and hopefully, bros and friends can understand my actions and move...

So after all the hassle and mess, the real battle will start in just 9 hours time. This time round, there should not be any holdbacks and changes. One breathe, one action and solely a simple mission - to succed and not to give up. That's a simple mission, and hopefully, it will be accomplished without fail.

Nevertheless, the way is rather long and daunting, i really hope that people will understand my intention and thoughts, my actions and my rational. I might not be there for some reasons, but, please know and remember one thing - My heart will be there. Trust me on this...

My mentor is right again - I cannot demand, i can only hope. I cannot just dream, i must do actions to it. There is something that pinned down my heart so deeply for the past few days that i nearly lost my state of consicousness. It was there for many days and nights. And my mentor is right, "Why not be honest and tell out everything. Perhaps both parties would be happy or maybe not. But what matter most is - at least you are honest and loyal."

Yup, i guess it is true. I have sent out the message and don't expect any replies..

So this have been settled, and i guess it is the time for me to start moving far ahead...
The train is moving finally!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home