Friday, September 01, 2006

It is not that i have nothing better to do, it is just that i'm a little disappointed with an issue that has just took place.

It is not that i don't understand, if not, least giving myself explanations of the actions done. I'm also trying to break away from this vicious cycle of assumptions and explanations. It is not that i want to stress anyone or anything, it is just that i really hope someone could see things in my angle, just one time! I'm not sure if i'm overly-demanding if i hope that someone could see my point of view once, i'm not saying that i hate to see things in other's point, but why, can someone, at least, see things in my angle? I can sympathise, i can lend my ears, i can help, i can give advices, i can cry with the problems you tell me, i can practically feel the way you felt at the point when you share with me the problems.

But, can you at least see things, at my position, for once. I only want that to happen once. Just once. If you forfeit my chance, then i guess i have nothing to say. I can easily be in someone's esle to feel the pain and joys. But, could you at least let me have the privilege to stay in my shoe to do what i really want.

I want to move on and fight, i want to carry on and enjoy, i hope you come along too, just like any other friends of mine, but why not? The strings are pulling apart and would snap if i continue to move one yet you stay back. I really need to chance, before it really snapped. If one day, when i really say:" It's too late to do anything to salvage the situation!" Then, it will be really too late to do anything.

I can give in alot, i can give in without questions, but once i reached the limits, i will stop, definitely without fail. I will, definitely. Life has to go on, even when someone stop at my path. I can stop by for a while to treat the injuries and ask you along. I can stop by to have a tea and listen to your problems, but, if after so many actions and invitation, you still want to stop there and be yourself, i guess, i have to leave you there. It is heartless, but, what can i do? I cannot stop for the sake of a person who, afterall, forfeit me the chance to be myself totally.

It is tiring to do hypothesis to the actions and decision, it is tough to do predictions, it is even harder for me to explain to myself over and over again whenever the actions are done. I cannot blame anyone for that, afterall. And, of course, i will NEVER blame anyone for that. But, at least give me a chance to say my piece and pour out what my heart got to say. I can be tactical, but, can you at least give me chance to be critical?

Forfeiting me again and again will not incur my wrath, that is a promise, but it will make me feel painful and give me yet another strong reason to stop 'ill-treating' myself ( i guess you would know what i mean..).

I will never blame anyone at all, but am i right to be a little of myself at times? Can i demand a time for my own views and honest comments? Can i have it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home