Friday, September 29, 2006

Just some updates....

For the whole of this week, i have been busy with a lot of things and committments. Mid-term tests are coming, to be a little more precise, it is actually next week. Having 5 tests and as a good and determined student, of course, i have spent majority of the time this week for the preparations for the 'hell' week. But, time is still running short for me. I still have a long long way to go. Indeed, the incorporating of university studies into my life has made my schedule to be out of place seriously. Till now, i still find it hard to be absorbed into the environment in university.

The hectic revision have seriously made me too emotional and too busy to chat to others often, let alone spending time to do things of my liking. It seems that my life has been out of the equilibrium since Aug 14 this year.

Sighed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home