Friday, September 22, 2006

Being misunderstood should be a natual process to me, by right. But it hurts me the me when one of the closest buddies snapped at it. What's wrong????

By dragging and forcing my way through, i have tried my very best to strike a balance in the all commitments, inclusing studies - the highest level of commitment. This has came to a point where i have seriously run out of time to really give myself a break. I guess this (by typing out this post) is one of the rarest time i can really let my mind off the huge piles of 'rubbish' that i have. There isn't much time left for me to do simple tasks like watching movies, a short run or even to sit down to have a heart-to-heart talk with people. What is wrong?

There are many issues taken for granted, and i know that there aren't anyone at fault due to this, perhaps i'm to blame for all such happenings. Yup, i guess human nature is just like that. If i have done something far over the line others have drawn for me, i'll be snapped at. I'm not asking for a 'pint' of understanding anymore. Instead, i guess i have owed a deep apology to many people around me.

No matter what happen, i really just yearn for an understanding, i don't need anyone to take pity on me. But, at least give me some moral support, some.

There are many many things that we might not be able to communicate out well, due to the minor differences in frequencies, due to each of us have deep commitments to pay attention on and etc. But, i believe no matter what, we can still give and take for each other's actions? We can still give each other the moral support and encouragment to press on?

Life is getting cruel, and i guess this is just the way it is meant to be shaped. Only the strongest will survive. No doubt this sentence has some credibility, but, i guess strongest will live only when he is with a team of well-rounders, who, together with him, strive together hand-in-hand to press on with this wonderful round of battle.

I guess this week, regardless of how positive i can be since incident 'Lucky 7' took place on monday, is not a good week afterall.

I'm messy, and i'm trying to settle down. When unwanted events happened, i'm trying my best to resolve that. If you can't feel it, i wouldn't mind. But, please don't add fuels to the fire, please. Put yourself in my shoes, when you are engulfed by my situation, i guess that you would really know how helpless i am feeling now. There is completely no one who can tell you what to do next. Tomorrow is a fear. And what people would normally do were trying to instil their thinking in you, instilling!

Prolong compelling of instillation, i would definitely lose my identities and diginity. I'm happy whe there is someone there to guide me along my way of searching the path, i would definitely heed the words of the wise. But, don't ask me why when unwanted events happened. If there is an answer, would i rather not know why too? Asking me the questions that i cannot answer would never bring an answer out from me, no matter how hard probing can be done...

Being bitten is indeed painful, of which i should get used to it. But, when this bite comes from someone you trust alot, i guess you will be as painful too.

Waiting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home