Friday, November 17, 2006

They told me:" Don't take things too personal." I replied:"So is personal?"

It is now the last week of my Year 1 Semster 1 (pls lah, exlcude examinations and reading week). Till now, i have a deep and unwanted feeling - old. Sighed... There are a lot of things that i want to do by the end of this week. Dreams are still flying high and high.

This month, the month of November, isn't a good month. It did not start out well, neither did it carry on smoothly. Miscommunication & Misunderstanding (Wow, two bombistic words!). Yup, this it it. Things seems to working out very well, it is rather hard to explain things out, especially when there are too many committments to see to. I guess pushing things back and keep them hanging in air till dust and dirt are settled is only of the few solutions that i can think of (Brain-dead la, study too much le la).

Soon, i'm turning a year older (you want to know my exact age? Ask me lo. But, i guess i cannot reveal it.Why? Very embarassing one la). Sighed, 1 more candle of my birthday cake; a year closer to contribute to the aging population -- now, i'm a member in the junior category of the senior citizens' cohort.

Laying on a beach, listening to the splashing water waves, feeling the wind gliding slowly across my face, glazing at the sky (the sun is hiding behind the thick layers of white clouds). Wow, nice!

Now, back to study.

Back to study, got a degree, not very happy.
PhD, when will it be?
Must mug hard to achieve that dream... Muahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home